What is Metricles?
Metricles is a comprehensive telematics solution to promote innovative user experiences in terms of car insurance
- Metricles collects different data about the use of a vehicle. It gathers, standardizes and interprets data from a wide variety of telematics devices (both fixed and removable) and turns these data into valuable information about the risk a vehicle is exposed to
- Telematics represents a unique opportunity to transform car insurance; it allows us to get to know our clients and provide them with an insurance policy that can be customized to their needs.
- Risk in terms of distance: the general rule indicates that the less a vehicle is used, the lower the risk. Metricles has developed a complex algorithm to measure the kilometers traversed by a vehicle and its impact on the carbon footprint.
The time is now!
- COVID-19 changed mobility patterns; therefore, all associated products and services, such as car insurance, must adapt to this new scenario. In a way, it also changed consumption patterns, which means sales channels must adapt to new interests
- Metricles was able to understand the situation. Main characteristics of the solution:
Metricles can read data from any telematics device
Metricles provides accurate information about the use of a vehicle
. Brand presence
With the app, Metricles reinforces the brand of the players in the value chain by means a user-friendly interface
The quantity and quality of data available result in unique, customizable products
. Golden portfolio
Metricles facilitates the development of products that can target strategic market segments
. Lower Turnaround | Increased word-of-mouth
Metricles increases customer satisfaction and brings together clients with similar interests
. Change in risk
At Metricles we work to reinforce the premise that any claim is an event that can be prevented
. Green driving
Metricles speaks the language of a user concerned about environmental impact
. New digital channel
Metricles is a channel to communicate with new digital users