What is EyeDetect?
- EyeDetect is a scientifically-developed lie detector that uses innovative technology to validate a person’s reliability and credibility.
- It maximizes investment in prevention and management control.
- It is a “state-of-the-art” tool used in claim audit processes.
EyeDetect is the world’s fastest, most cost-effective and accurate solution to verify credibility.
How does EyeDetect work?
- It uses an infrared optical scanner and complex algorithms to determine a “reliability/credibility score”.
- When a person lies, the autonomic nervous system produces physiological responses that cannot be controlled.
- The bigger the lie, the bigger the cognitive load. A person´s eyes reflect the changes in the cognitive load.
- An optical scanner measures the subtle changes in pupil diameter, eye movement, blinks, fixations and other things.
- Participants sit at an EyeDetect station and answer a series of questions on a computer without third-party intervention.
- The credibility “score” shows the probability that the person was truthful.